Friday, July 2, 2010

Ever tried to...

If you've ever done anything like this and liked it, I have no idea why. If you have not don't this, than never do! taking an onion about 3 in. tall and putting it in a pan of butter, to fry all the way to the middle. for one, very important, thing, IT DOSE NOT WORK! For another one side of the onion is most likely to be kind of ob-long not totally spherical, meaning that it's really hard to turn it around. and what do you think all these things lead to? That is right. Burnt on the outside, OK near the outside,and the inside like nothing ever happened to it.


now this is only me but it's really hard to eat raw onion, and that is why I fry it. So if you are like me and like to adventure into the kingdom of random kitchen food cooking ideas, at least don't try this one.

1 comment:

  1. Wow. I've never tried that...But now you've made me hungry for onion rings!! YUM! =) Miss ya!

    ReplyDelete