Monday, February 14, 2011

Hello again, you few people who care to even see if I've written anything yet. well, I have now! Sorry for the "non-blogging," I would say I haven't had the time, but the truth is I probably have had the time. I just didn't use it to blog. I guess in the afternoons and on the weekends I have home work and also I want a break before I have to go back to school again. So I only really write on my blog when I have a school break or if I'm sick.

I've been OK and everything, I haven't been abducted my aliens or something. Most of last week I wasn't allowed on the computer but that's my own flat because I traded computer stuff for a week so that I could go to the super bowl party thing. Other than that I guess I just haven't really wanted to blog or didn't have much to blog about.

I mostly only have a blog for the people who don't see me all the time and want to know whats going on, like people in America. So, sorry to all you guys for not being very consistent. My life doesn't have allot of existing things though. Weeks just repeat themselves over and over and over, except they get more boring and less fun and harder and more tyring and it's worse when you don't feel very good or something and you cant have a friend over for like a month because then you get really lonely. point is, there is not much to tell you about, and sorry that not many of my posts have pictures. Sometimes I don't blog because I don't have time to put a picture in and I know every one loves pictures. The thing is pictures take like half an hour to load onto my blog so it's hard to find the time to do that.

Thanks to all of you that take time out of your day to read my blog. It's very nice of you considering there isn't much to see here....
have a good day every one.
~Elizabeth

No comments:

Post a Comment