Wednesday, March 2, 2011

cumin

My BIRTHDAY!!!! My birthday is coming up! In 2 DAYS! today is Wednesday tomorrow Thursday and the next day is my favorite 4th. I'm counting tomorrow as my real birthday because my birthday party is tomorrow. I am having some friends over for a sleep over and we get to be in one of the huts. that will be fun!--as long as we don't all get malaria....
I'm not ready for my birthday. :'( ah. :) I have been trying not to really realize that it's coming because then I would be surprised and feel older when it came. but I just feel like it's going to be a disaster now. I don't know what we are going to do all day. I have a feeling I'm not going to be able to entertain all my friends very well, like they will all get really bored or something. I'll probably be really tired or worn out or I won't want to do anything and they will get bored and annoyed at me. maybe not.... sigh. It will be ok. My mom told me I was worrying to much. I probably am, yeah I guess I am. It's just cuz I want to make this birthday really awesome. my last 2 birthdays havent been my favorite. my 12th birthday was really depresing because we got our contaner and our house was full of junk after liveingin Africa for only like 2 months with our house really clean. my 11th birthday I was coming back from visiting Africa and it was 32 hours long. I went into london with a tank-top on and it was really cold. Thats actualy a funny story now, but the rest of my birthday was pretty much like nothing,, we didnt really do anything after that. anyhway, this year I want it to be awesome because I will be a teenager and all that and that should be a good birthday. and lately I have felt like I need some encoragement and I want to feel special.
I will try to take pictures and post about my birthday and how it went. I'm exsited. I really hope it gose well though and that I stop worrying.

No comments:

Post a Comment