Monday, May 16, 2011

The Bright Side





Ok, so I'm sorry for my post "School :/" becasue it was really negitive and sad and mean. I just needed to get that out of my system. Thank you to Alex, or who ever it was, that comented. It was a good reminder. It is hard to always look on the bright side here for me. I don't really know why. I guess becasue there are not as many people who try to do that or if there are I just don't know.

I'm sorry, class, about how I sayd you were mean and things. But it is nothing personal to you. It would be the same with any class. At the end of the year i start to get really annoyed of being with the same people every day and stuff. So, I'm sorry. And my teachers, i am sure you are fine teachers and everything, it is just hard for some of us to learn when other kids are talking out of turn all the time.

But anywahy, I am trying to look on the bright side of things today. It is helping. It's pretty aweosme. like, I have alot of home work and studdying this weekend that was stressing me out, but guess what, I am thankful to have an education. I feel hapyer now. :) This is so strange! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment