Thursday, May 26, 2011

Friday

Well, it's Thursday...
I thought it was Friday for a minut there...
I wish It was friday, exsept this is the last weekend before Jim and the dehnerts leave. Janelle will be gone for a year!! I wish we could do somethign fun before she leavs but I'm so tyred on week ends... I still have to write letters to all my friends for Jim to take to them... I still have one more day of school.... and then... the weekend! ahhhh...

sleeping in...
not having to really do any work...
listening to music or watching shows...
eating food...
doing things with friends...
no school...!!!


I like the weekend. Only one more day. only one more P.E. and math class, until, WEEKEND! and then only 2 more weekd and the weekend will go on for like 2 or 3 months! I can't wait for summer!

No comments:

Post a Comment