Thursday, June 30, 2011

The Last Of June

Today there are only 4 people in our family. My dad left for America yesterday and should arive in Colorado in about an hour at 8:00 our time.

Last night I was up untill 2:30 doing blog stuff, then went to bed. I slept in untill at least 10:00. I had a really really confusing and werid dream. It was seriusly the randomest thing ever. It kept swiching from something like an office building to my old house in Colorado to a mix of the Epperson's house and my Grandma's house. Really weird.



We had Cinimon Rolls today, that Maria, our house keeper/ cook in training, made. She knows how to make pizza, wich we have every day (I'm pretty sick of that), and now she can make cininom rolls, parmesan chickan, and I think she can make pot-pie but she never really dose.

My little brothers really like to play this game on the X-box called "WWE 21, Wresle Mania." It's a really weird game. They are barowing it from Cary, a boy on campus who just finished 2ed grade in my mom's class. They have been playing it neerly all day.
My mom was going through a bunch of junck trying to find stuff to put in the sale pile for the sale Will, me and our friends Sarah and Michael are going to have one day... Anyway, she found a bunch of craft stuff and I figured I would make something sence all I had done so far was internet stuff.



There was a blank white shirt so I desided to put a picture on it with the fabric crayons. I was planing to do a red iPod nano with the colours falling off of it, because yesterday i was darwing an iPod and Timmy, this kid that comes to our house with his little brother JohnMark, who is in my class, said I should draw somethign like that some time. So i put it on my shirt.







For future refrance "red" crayons don't really seem to turn out actaly red most of the time. I guess it did say "magenta" but why cant they have red!! It would have been cool if it was red. Oh well, it turned out kind of pinckish, wich is cool, I just don't really like pinck shirts on me. For future refrance "red" crayons don't really seem to turn out actaly red most of the time. I guess it did say "magenta" but why cant they have red!! It would have been cool if it was red. Oh well, it turned out kind of pinckish, wich is cool, I just don't really like pinck shirts on me.




I did use a red marker after werd to make it reder. Also becaue you have to draw the picture with crayons then iron it on to the shirt, it actualy is backwards on the shirt so all the words on the screen and stuff are bacwards. We had gotten a free gift voucher thing for a resteraunt called "Nando's" that exspired today, so we went out at about 4:30 or 5:00 to eat dinner there. We were going to use it before my dad left but that never happened.



This is just a picture on the way to Nando's. We got french fries... I mean chips, but they didnt have the "special seasoning salt" stuff that I like so it wasnt as good. We had a nice time there though. We did Bible trivia and stuff.



Guess what?! I get to drive up to the Epperson's house tonight! I actualy don't know anything about driving but i'm guna do it! Will is scared, he thinks I'm going to totaly fail at it. Actualy everyone is kind of waiting for me to finish this post so we can go up.



I'll let you know how it gose.



Thanks much,



--LIZ

2 comments:

  1. You're going to DRIVE??? wow! that's awesome! (but do me a favor and don't kill yourself, cause I would miss you!)

    Oh and great post! <3

    --Kim

    ReplyDelete
  2. i agree with kimmy, DRIVE????? cool!! i love you to, and i love all of the pictures of all ur siblings, miss u tons.

    Love ya,

    --Sophoe

    ReplyDelete