Monday, October 3, 2011

KITTENS! Again...

(The black and white kitten and the orange and white kitten sleeping. I love this picture. It looks like a painting.)

My cat Floppy had kittens! We got her a year or two ago along with her litter of kittens. One of those kittens was Anny, who later grew up and had a litter of kittens, one of which was Bat Kitty who we have now along with Floppy. Now that Floppy had 3 more kittens we will have to get rid of Bat Kitty and Floppy so that we can keep one of Floppy's new kittens.

There is an orange kitten, and white and orange kitten and a black and white kitten. They were born in a tub that my mom set behind a chair for that specific purpose. Today, however, Floppy tried to move the kittens in to Will and Steve's room (my little brothers) under their bed. We tried to stop her but she kept on trying.

(All 3 kittens sleeping.)

My mom picked up Floppy at one point to bring her back to the living room while she was still holding one of her kittens. As my mom carried Floppy through the hall Floppy drooped the kitten and it hit the edge of a dresser and then fell on the ground. These kittens are only a week old so the kitten who fell was pretty stunned and didn't more for a while but then it started to twitch and stuff. I hope it will be OK because it was the cutest one.

Right now they are all under Will's bed, so I can't see them any more. That stinks. They are so cute. I guess once they are old enough they will come out. Until then I can't really take any more pictures of them. I'll try to post again about them when they get older.



No comments:

Post a Comment