Sunday, November 6, 2011

To ponder life or escape from it

If i have alot on my mind, but I am tired, i usualy try not to think about it, then escape to my dreams. Its a releife to get away from the world and be in my dreams. But then dreams only seem to last a max of 20 minuts and after that I wake up and find that i have to go to school and do work and then I am reminded of all the things that were on my mind the night before.

If I never take the time ...to think through whats on my mind, the pile grows bigger and bigger as time goes on. But then, would it even matter if I thought things through? Most of the thoughts in that pile are things that I havent decided my opinion on yet, or are thoughts about things I don't know what to make of. Honestly I guess I am just confused on things becuase I don't have the time to figure them out. School is draining, time consuming, and hard... but worth it... i think. And I am tired... very tired.

I would simply wish school and work away, but then what would I do with my life? nothing most likely -- wich would be worse than how it is now. But regardless, it is all to complicated. It would be nice if everythign was just layed out before me telling me what to do and where to go, but that would be no fun, and I would never learn.

hmm...

All that can be done right now is to pray I will servive and hope I have an interesting dream. Good night world. I'll see you in 20 minuts. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment